Watch: showthread.php pid=142194&tid=38156

To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

‘May I, indeed? I’ll take you up on that. “I was never at any such dinner, and I am quite sure that I do not know you. John finally wrested her away from the company of his parents, insisting that he wanted to take a walk in the park before it was completely dark. I admit it. “Very big steps, moves fast. "Nothing!" echoed the other, scornfully. ’ ‘Compel me? You do not know me, monsieur. So long as she stood beside him, the Hand would not prevail. “What’s odd?” “Oh, everything!” She shivered, and went to the fire and poked it. “Are you with us?” said the tired woman. Because of the thought of love and companionship? No. She moaned, having failed in her mission to find her mother and her God.

Video ID: TW96aWxsYS81LjAgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbzsgY29tcGF0aWJsZTsgQ2xhdWRlQm90LzEuMDsgK2NsYXVkZWJvdEBhbnRocm9waWMuY29tKSAtIDE4LjE4OS4xODIuMjE0IC0gMDQtMDctMjAyNCAyMDo0Njo0NyAtIDkyMDA2MTUwNw==

This video was uploaded to id4owners.com on 30-06-2024 02:51:21

Related resources: Ref1 - Ref2 - Ref3 - Ref4 - Ref5 - Ref6 - Ref7 - Ref8

Origin resources: Resource Map: 1 - Resource Map: 2 - Resource Map: 3 - Resource Map: 4 - Resource Map: 5 - Resource Map: 6 - Resource Map: 7